Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fitness Goals for 2015

Posted By: Raju - 1:31 PM
Here I am again gaining back my momentum where I fell off maintaining a healthier lifestyle two years ago. This time, for sure, I will stick to it until I reach the 3rd phase of my target and maintain it. Besides, I will be the loser again if I cannot reach nor maintain this.

Since Wordpress does not allow script embedding, you need to click on my body composition dashboard so that you can interactively look at my data.
FoxyReign's Body Composition

I used moving average to smooth the data because I do not feel that a linear trend on a time-series model is not appropriate given that I have very few data points; maybe after three months of tracking, I will include that.

What really concerns me is that I see a statistically significant correlation between the increase in my fat and fat-free muscle mass. In due time, this has to change - let it be flat or better negatively correlated variables. Ill definitely look very muscular if that happens.

About Raju

Magazine Power Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy