Saturday, July 27, 2013

Eron-Salamat Nuptials

Posted By: Raju - 9:11 PM
I am tracking back the posts that I have lost and it goes back to December 2012.

Barasoain Interior

This is my cousin's wedding held at the small yet historical church of Barasoain in Bulacan. I never thought that the church would be that small. Inside, it is buffed up with Christmas decors but when you stand closely next to the alter, there's something eerie you would feel.

 

I am not a big fan of religion, specifically Catholicism yet the joy that it brings to me when I take good HDR shots is priceless.

[gallery type="rectangular" ids="6867,6868,6869,6870,6871" orderby="rand"]

About Raju

Magazine Power Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy