Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bonchalet Marikina

Posted By: Raju - 4:04 PM

Reminiscing on how I got drunk during my college days when DALNet #Marikina IRC was on its astounding career. Bonchalet is under a new management which happened to be my colleague here in Logica. Though, she hasn't given me discount yet :P


The place resembles an old-house-made-into-a-bar. Live acoustic music is played every night which Stacatto Band plays every Saturdays. They offer good food with reasonable price. I used to remember that even a hundred pesos drags me to the bathroom to puke all the Sizzling Corn with Cheese I ate that night... those were the days nights.


It is along  C.Cruz St., just parallel of J.P. Rizal St. Brgy Santa Elena Marikina City. Budget per person is 100 pesos.


 

 











Bonchalet MarikinaBonchalet Marikina - Front
Bonchalet Marikina - InsideBonchalet - Darts

The place is newly furnished and painted in vibrant colors. The images were taken in high ISO (pardon me) due to poor lighting. Hell of course, I wouldn't bring a strobe to light the whole place.


Stacatto Band


You can hold events with them. If you want more info, send me an email because I only have the owner's number - I didn't get a chance to ask for the bar's telephone number or even the manager-on-duty.


Bonchalet Marikina - Bar


Im hoping to go back one of these days with the same faces, but more!


Bonchalet #Marikina

About Raju

Magazine Power Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

2 comments:

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy