Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lunar Exquisite

Posted By: Raju - 5:49 PM
Hello!

I know I have been failing to update this blog because I work was so dragging. Besides, I was away from vacation - to Phuket. When I have the chance, I will post the pictures and say my heart out on the things I have thought about in life.

Last night and tonight, the moon is extraordinarily big and bright. According to the news, this is one of the nights where the moon is close to the earth. How I wish it could be closer so I can take a picture of its magnificent craters! Too bad I do not have my 300mm lens here in Malaysia and to those who have 500mm, I bet you can take a full frame of the luna's craters. I should have taken shots of the moon when the night was still young. Anyway, these shots, for me, are amazing.

[caption id="attachment_5885" align="aligncenter" width="560" caption="Moon So Bright"][/caption]

About Raju

Magazine Power Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy