Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thaha and Azwa's Wedding Photos

Posted By: Raju - 9:34 AM
Farah (Azwa) has been bugging me to post-process her wedding pictures. She knew that I could not deny the favor not just that we are close friends but she definitely knows I love taking photos.

This was held sometime September last year. I rarely take portraits photos because I have been so busy wandering Mother Nature's beautiful landscapes, especially beaches. I never knew that I could find some joy after capturing these lovely moments. Maybe soon, when I have a better lens with a decent aperture opening, I will do more of these.

[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2" orderby="rand"]

Disclaimer: some of the photos included here were not taken by your worthy :P. Since there were two events held, the solemnization and the wedding reception, I could only attend once.

About Raju

Magazine Power Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks BFF !! I will have it printed today :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy